Alcohol free tracking and motivational tool.
Parker is a guy in recovery who created Nomo to keep himself on track and motivated.
The app lets you create and share sobriety clocks — as many as you need — to track the number of days you’ve been sober, unhealthy habits you’ve gone back to, or whatever else you want to track.
Find detailed breakdowns of your progress to the minute, and earn chips when you reach milestones in your recovery. Send notifications to partners when you’re feeling tempted, and share your successes directly to social media.
- Create as many sobriety clocks as you need
- Find accountability parters!
- Share selected clocks with accountability partners
- Send a notification to partners when you're feeling tempted
- Send/Receive notifications when a clock has been reset
- Get a detailed breakdown of your progress down to the minute
- See how much money you've saved by not supporting your habit
- Earn chips when you reach certain milestones in your recovery
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter
- Submit and read encouragements from the community
- View all of your chips at once to keep you encouraged
- Tap the “check in” button on your shared clocks to show accountability partners that you’re active in your sobriety
- Mini-distraction exercises to help you refocus when you’re feeling tempted
- Prevent someone from accessing your Nomo app with a secure PIN and/or Face/Touch ID.