Daybreak is the app from the fabulous folk at Hello Sunday Morning
This app is free for Australians and helps you change your relationship with alcohol. Whether your goal is to reduce your drinking, or complete abstinence, Daybreak is here to support you and your choice.
Changing behaviour around alcohol use can be challenging, but you don't have to do it alone. Daybreak is a supportive and non-judgemental space where you can get the information and support you need to help achieve your goal.
People who use Daybreak say they love waking up without hangovers, feel healthier & have more time to do the things they love.
What this Alcohol Support App Offers:
- Peer community: a non-judgemental community of people just like you, where you can exchange information and support to help yourself and others with their alcohol behaviour change goals.
- Personal Improvement: over 100 suggested activities for you to try, to help with your alcohol behaviour change goal.
- Anonymous, safe, secure environment: get the support you need anonymously, in a safe and secure environment.
- Technical and functionality support via our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to Download Daybreak:
- Choose from being sober/alcohol-free, reducing your drinking, or maintaining the amount you’re currently drinking. There’s no pressure to stop drinking altogether.
- Learn about the personal triggers that lead to your drinking – Such as work or social pressures, family, relationships, stress, or other mental health challenges and get support with managing them.
- Be Inspired – We often hear members talk about the positive impact that changing their relationship with alcohol has had on their personal relationships, finances, and their emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Professionally informed - App developed in conjunction with mental health professionals.
- Daybreak is designed and developed by Hello Sunday Morning. We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 10 years’ experience using technology to help reduce stigma around alcohol & support people to make the changes they want to make.