A social networking app designed to connect you to other non-drinkers near you. I haven't tried it so I'd love your feedback if you give it a go.
Sober Grid is designed to serve as your sober social network. It connects you to sober people nearby, offers a 24/7 peer support group, tracks your recovery with check-ins and quests, and includes a sobriety counter. Your information on the app can be as private or as public as you choose.
- Sobriety counter - Unlock badges as you get more clean & sober time!
- Track your recovery - Check-ins and Quests make it easy to keep recovery a daily habit.
- Discover sober people near you - Easily find other people in your neighbourhood that aren't drinking or using drugs.
- Privacy - Choose what you share, and remain completely anonymous (if you want to).
- 24/7 peer support - Build your sober network and access it wherever you are and whenever you need it.
- Sober Grid is an essential tool for your recovery — providing access to peer-support and other resources critical to staying sober.
Join the community on Sober Grid and begin your journey today!